Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements How to increase fats ?

Raoxmer

I’m looking to get some advice when it comes to increasing my fat consumption because my joints are starting to bother me
the issues are especially a problem with my knees and elbows
do you think that using a supplement such as omega-3 will help with this or am I wasting my time and should use something else

I’m looking to get some advice when it comes to increasing my fat consumption because my joints are starting to bother me
do you think that using a supplement such as omega-3 will help with this or am I wasting my time and should use something else
if you want more fats drink some fish oil and eat some almonds and walnuts

health fats in your diet are important... nuts (walnuts, pistachios, almonds), natural nut butters, avocado, salmon etc.. these are all excellent healthy fat options

Eat more fish maybe run low dose deca

@Raoxmer include fat rich stuff in diet.........

Top Bottom