Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to improve my PIP situation?

orglas28

I'm currently doing primobolan and testosterone
The post injection pain has been awful
I'm getting really bad knots as well after i inject
does anyone have some tips how I can reduce this? I'm almost to the point where I just want to quit my entire cycle

does anyone have some tips how I can reduce this? I'm almost to the point where I just want to quit my entire cycle
primobolan is painful
make sure to heat up the gear before use

There are a lot of questions needing answered. Dylan asked them but to get the most accurate answer, we need a lot more information

It could be your primo quality which can be a problem for so many that use primo. For the best and most trusted quality make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

Give us some more info like the guys said above. I’ve been using primo from Pharmaqo and it’s a high mg/ml with very little pip

No sure which Primo and Testosterone you have been administering
Primo A PIP definitely
TEST P PIP definitely
Primo E not as bad as the Acetate
TEST E or CYP Not as bad as Test P or Suspension
My advice I would avoid mixing TEST with Primo
Administer ½ cc separately slowly at times heat up the vial or the syringe heating pad or hot water before administering the solution. Once you establish tolerance you may increase back to 1ml.

Top Bottom