Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS How long can i store sarms?

BasleoWa

I've tried desperately to find the answer to this question but it's really hard because there's so much conflicting information and nothing that is exactly true in my mind
what is the storage time that I can do for sarms?
which storing them in the refrigerator make them last longer or should you just leave them in a cold dark room at room temperature?
I'm Looking to stock up but if they only last a few months forget it

do not store them in the fridge whatsoever.. they need to be stored in a cool dry place, like a kitchen cabinet or medicine cabinet... I generally advise up to a year.. some will say 2 years but im not comfortable advising that

Dylan and Steve have you covered! I do want to add to not let them be put into any extreme conditions meaning too hot or too cold

I've tried desperately to find the answer to this question but it's really hard because there's so much conflicting information and nothing that is exactly true in my mind
what is the storage time that I can do for sarms?
which storing them in the refrigerator make them last longer or should you just leave them in a cold dark room at room temperature?
I'm Looking to stock up but if they only last a few months forget it
if in a dark room and cool I would say 1 year at the most