Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Hormonesource.com i wouldn’t use them Hormonesource.com i wouldn’t use them

efriel

Yeah hormonesource isn’t a good place to buy steroids
They sent me what looks like regular supplements in bottles and claimed they were really steroids. Very bizarre. The bottles have weird names on it. Like i ordered anavar and they sent me something that said anvar50. Its a scam

It is very important to utilize the review sections, check user feedback threads, logs, bloodwork posts etc.. The name you see consistently as the best rated is Domestic Supply!

You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!

Yeah hormonesource isn’t a good place to buy steroids
They sent me what looks like regular supplements in bottles and claimed they were really steroids. Very bizarre. The bottles have weird names on it. Like i ordered anavar and they sent me something that said anvar50. Its a scam
Yes. Stick to PSL and NapsGear