Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Good clean gains, nothing crazy

Hacemoal

I’m 46 years old and past my prime when it comes to bodybuilding, but i still like to stay in shape. I’m 185 pounds and 5’10’’
So not looking to use anything harsh like tren lol
Just want something mild
What do you guys think about using primobolan? And if so how much would you stack it with testosterone?
Would 500mgs primo with 200mgs test be good?

yes, i actually like that a lot.. you could bump the test in the 250-300 range but i have zero issue with those doses.. 12 weeks is plenty but its damn refreshing to see someone that has done their homework!

I’m 46 years old and past my prime when it comes to bodybuilding, but i still like to stay in shape. I’m 185 pounds and 5’10’’
Just want something mild
What do you guys think about using primobolan? And if so how much would you stack it with testosterone?
primooblan 200mgs test 200mgs thats all

Just want something mild
I think just test be fine....primo you could stack but I think you get all gains you want off test at 300mg

Just want something mild

Primo with Test is great combo I would up TEST dosing little higher 300-500mg EW

Top Bottom