Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Going lean on this stack

kansiu

my last couple Cycles have been almost 2 G of gear. This time I want to run a little bit only and see what kind of changes I can do kind of like an experiment
I'm currently 5 ft 10 in + 217 lb in my body fat is around 12%
I look pretty good for someone who is in their late twenties I think
You think 200mgs of equipoise would be too low with 500mgs of test? Or should i run it higher?

im ALL about conservative doses bro but thats too low on eq.. what i would do is lower your test dose and raise the eq dose so i would go with 300 test and 500-600 eq.. let the eq shine here...

my last couple Cycles have been almost 2 G of gear. This time I want to run a little bit only and see what kind of changes I can do kind of like an experiment
You think 200mgs of equipoise would be too low with 500mgs of test? Or should i run it higher?
200mgs eq 500mgs test is fine but you need aromasin

Post a photo

Im all about lose dose. 2G of gear way too much. Just drop the EQ its a waste under 600mg imo. I would run test at 400mg and run Tren at 50mg eod for 8 weeks

Top Bottom