Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Godspeed from Enatan!

Enatan

Hi, I'll be going by the nickname ‘ENATAN’ on this platform and I'm a 35 year old, 6’0”, male weighing in at around 182 lb.

TBH, I never thought a-once upon-a-time nerd like me would ever take a liking to bodybuilding, but alas, 5 years and 3 months later and I'm a full-fledged fitness and bodybuilding acolyte.

I'll be representing UPsteroid on this forum, and I've to confess that this would be my first time being active on a platform such as this.

Anyway, I'll kick off with a mass building workout log here and I look forward to an engaging time with other members.

Godspeed to everyone!

Hi, I'll be going by the nickname ‘ENATAN’ on this platform and I'm a 35 year old, 6’0”, male weighing in at around 182 lb.

TBH, I never thought a-once upon-a-time nerd like me would ever take a liking to bodybuilding, but alas, 5 years and 3 months later and I'm a full-fledged fitness and bodybuilding acolyte.

I'll be representing UPsteroid on this forum, and I've to confess that this would be my first time being active on a platform such as this.

Anyway, I'll kick off with a mass building workout log here and I look forward to an engaging time with other members.

Godspeed to everyone!
Welcome to IronOverload mate

Godspeed to everyone!
Welcome to IronOverload @Enatan

Godspeed to everyone!
@Enatan welcome to IO man

Top Bottom