Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza pharma my first love

Nasderil

What a great experience I had with geneza pharma 2 years ago. I tried another source twice since and they each let me down. One had lousy gear and the other had horrible service
This time i went back to geneza pharma which is my first love. Glad i did
Been having a tremendous time using their gear. From their orals to injectables to their post cycle products. Its all amazing

What a great experience I had with geneza pharma 2 years ago. I tried another source twice since and they each let me down. One had lousy gear and the other had horrible service
Been having a tremendous time using their gear. From their orals to injectables to their post cycle products. Its all amazing
Geneza pharma I've always had amazing experiences with them every time

Can't beat geneza....

Top Bottom