Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First TRT log

Hello guys! I must say I love this forum and the SUPPORT and LOVE that everybody share here,

I ve to apologise for not updating my log but i had family issue on going, but even with that sorry that i didn’t update.

Im now in strictly routine of family,working, training as this keep me balanced also in my mind. Im in trt 170 mcd week and recently i begin anavar 20 mcg day with testo incresed at 300, feeling great! at gym i incresed nearly each exercise of 20 kg got 7 kg extrain my body. Love it. Feeling great physically

As i mentioned this routine is helping me keep on track, only issue is to have a rest day sometime. I had 3 week gym in row and i felt my body pain everywhere. But as I mentioned is hard to rest as training rest my mind.

As diet im at 2500 kcal but keep in mind im vegetarian .

Overall everything is ok and SORRY. Again to not update my log so often, i will try my best.

Love you folks!

P.s. In a couple if weeks i will ho for blood work

Hello guys! I must say I love this forum and the SUPPORT and LOVE that everybody share here,

I ve to apologise for not updating my log but i had family issue on going, but even with that sorry that i didn’t update.

Im now in strictly routine of family,working, training as this keep me balanced also in my mind. Im in trt 170 mcd week and recently i begin anavar 20 mcg day with testo incresed at 300, feeling great! at gym i incresed nearly each exercise of 20 kg got 7 kg extrain my body. Love it. Feeling great physically

As i mentioned this routine is helping me keep on track, only issue is to have a rest day sometime. I had 3 week gym in row and i felt my body pain everywhere. But as I mentioned is hard to rest as training rest my mind.

Overall everything is ok and SORRY. Again to not update my log so often, i will try my best.

Love you folks!

Great to know you're doing okay 🙏👍

Love you folks!

We are happy that you're fine, good luck with the blood work

Love you folks!

no problem we love vegetarians on here.

Love you folks!

@snifer you did add anavar and test right so hows your training? can you share training with us? at least start there.
update us more bro

Love you folks!

Schedule days off