Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First TRT log

My diet plan is same as i posted , now im in vacation i got some cheating with pizza ( hard to resist in italy) but i will cut my carbs half replacing with protein as eggs white
@snifer you saying 0.00 difference in diet? so your protein didnt go up? when you making these new changes?

@snifer you saying 0.00 difference in diet? so your protein didnt go up? when you making these new changes?
After 1st week of cycle im increasing Protein and im decreasing carbs , I had just 1 week on cjc ghrp 2 , after 2 days cutting half dose i already feel ok , no bloating, next week i will increase to dosage and see effects

After 1st week of cycle im increasing Protein and im decreasing carbs , I had just 1 week on cjc ghrp 2 , after 2 days cutting half dose i already feel ok , no bloating, next week i will increase to dosage and see effects
@snifer good no bloating

can you start posting your training updates? we see nothing

2 weeks in trt and cjc1295 and ghrp2, now diet is adjusted adding 15% protein and probiotics, no bloating. Lifting average more 10%kg ,no visual changes no side effects. Feeling great