Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First TRT log

Got my order cjc 1295,ghrp2 and testo cypionate.

Starting now on 140mg weekly testo, 1mg cjc1295 weekly and 300 mcg ghpr2 daily, i will keep u posted with progress...the cjc and ghrp2 will do for 12 weeks
nice touchdown bro

After a week of cjc and ghrp2 my belly is bloated, i will cut half my doses for peptide from tomorrow and get potassium, hoping to get normal... otherrwise i need to stop. Any other advise?

After a week of cjc and ghrp2 my belly is bloated, i will cut half my doses for peptide from tomorrow and get potassium, hoping to get normal... otherrwise i need to stop. Any other advise?
@snifer ghrp aka growth hormone releasing peptide, what did you expect bro? it increases growth hormone so will make you bloat a bit, and cjc is a growth pulse releaser so you got a ton of hgh going into the system = bloat

read

@snifer the PROBLEM is you are NOT updating your diet and what you eat, many cases of bloat are diet related 99%, so are you eating probiotics? digestive enzymes? psyllium husk?

whats your training like? are you overtraining? you stopped updating us completely bro

nice honest update

Thank you all advise i will try adjust my diet lowering carbs adding probiotic and potassium.
My training will be same as i logged before. now i lower to half the dose of cjc and ghrp and if i will feel great i will raise to find the dose that my body well tollerate. Thanks again for all advise :)

Thank you all advise i will try adjust my diet lowering carbs adding probiotic and potassium.
My training will be same as i logged before. now i lower to half the dose of cjc and ghrp and if i will feel great i will raise to find the dose that my body well tollerate. Thanks again for all advise :)
@snifer that's a start add probiotics , digestive enzymes and psyllium husk
but what are you eating? the food is causing bloat for sure

@snifer that's a start add probiotics , digestive enzymes and psyllium husk
but what are you eating? the food is causing bloat for sure
My diet plan is same as i posted , now im in vacation i got some cheating with pizza ( hard to resist in italy) but i will cut my carbs half replacing with protein as eggs white