Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First TRT log

snifer

IO Logger
VIP
my measure: age 44y 180 cm 85 kg, now in bulk phase

Training Routine:
I have divided my training routine into specific muscle groups to ensure comprehensive development. Each muscle group will be trained twice a week, with a focus on compound exercises and progressive overload.

Week :
Day 1 (Monday): Chest and Triceps
Day 2 (Tuesday): Back and Biceps
Day 3 (Wednesday): Rest
Day 4 (Thursday): Legs and Shoulders
Day 5 (Friday): Chest and Triceps
Day 6 (Saturday): Back and Biceps
Day 7 (Sunday): Rest

Diet Plan:
To support my muscle growth and recovery, I have structured a diet consisting of approximately 2500 calories per day. This caloric intake will be divided into specific macronutrient ratios, with a focus on protein and carbohydrates.

Total Calories: 2500 kcal
Protein: 40% of total calories
Carbohydrates: 40% of total calories
Fats: 20% of total calories

For example, if I assume a daily caloric intake of 2500 kcal:
Protein: 2500 kcal x 0.4 = 1000 kcal (250 grams)
Carbohydrates: 2500 kcal x 0.4 = 1000 kcal (250 grams)
Fats: 2500 kcal x 0.2 = 500 kcal (55 grams)

Microdosing Plan:
I am considering a microdosing regimen of a total of 150 mg of testosterone per week. This dosage will be divided into smaller increments to ensure a consistent and stable level of testosterone in my system.

I will also incorporate a 10-week GHRP-2 protocol for anti-aging purposes. The plan involves administering 200 mcg of GHRP-2 before bed every day. the injection would be around 2-3 hours after my last meal

I tested my ormon levels to have a baseline:
testosterone 12.5 nmol/l
Estradiol <88.0 pmol/l
progesterone <1.6 nmol/l
GH <0.15 nlU/l

I will test again after a month from start trt and gh

I will start trt and GH cicle at end of june 2023 any suggestions are very welcome

Update:
I attaching the photos:1st was July 2022 after 1 months of massive cut, BF 13 % but lost 3 kg muscle mass
2nd is May 2023 bulking 20% body fat

until now just natural, what i dont like in cut phase i lost too much muscle mass ...
Diet plan and detail training coming soon :)

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-05-24 103425.png
    Immagine 2023-05-24 103425.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Immagine 2023-05-25 105425.png
    Immagine 2023-05-25 105425.png
    576.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Training Routine:
I have divided my training routine into specific muscle groups to ensure comprehensive development. Each muscle group will be trained twice a week, with a focus on compound exercises and progressive overload.

Week :

Diet Plan:
To support my muscle growth and recovery, I have structured a diet consisting of approximately 2500 calories per day. This caloric intake will be divided into specific macronutrient ratios, with a focus on protein and carbohydrates.

Microdosing Plan:
I am considering a microdosing regimen of a total of 150 mg of testosterone per week. This dosage will be divided into smaller increments to ensure a consistent and stable level of testosterone in my system.

I will also incorporate a 10-week GHRP-2 protocol for anti-aging purposes. The plan involves administering 200 mcg of GHRP-2 before bed every day. the injection would be around 2-3 hours after my last meal

testosterone 12.5 nmol/l
Estradiol <88.0 pmol/l
progesterone <1.6 nmol/l
GH <0.15 nlU/l

I will start trt and GH cicle at end of june 2023 any suggestions are very welcome
@snifer love the new log thank you for sharing and welcome to ironoverload

here are a few things we need from you

1) diet , we need meals and food and when you eat them please start logging it in detail, you can post it every few days

2) training, we need sets reps and weights what you do to see how you can progress on the cycle

3) we need a face blurred picture to see where you are to start in terms of body

blur your face and post a picture
and start putting up log info for us like training and diet

Training Routine:

Week :

Diet Plan:

Microdosing Plan:

testosterone 12.5 nmol/l
Estradiol <88.0 pmol/l
progesterone <1.6 nmol/l
GH <0.15 nlU/l

bro hit biceps extra day

Training Routine:

Week :

Diet Plan:

Microdosing Plan:

testosterone 12.5 nmol/l
Estradiol <88.0 pmol/l
progesterone <1.6 nmol/l
GH <0.15 nlU/l

updated 1st post

Last edited: