Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids First cycle

Anaro241

Im going to run my first cycle with Test E 250mg per week(injecting twice a week 125mg) next 10-12 weeks. Dose so low, because i wanna see first how my body react to Test before i start increasing dose or other combounds.

I have arimidex if i start feeling side effects. Dose gonna be 0.5mg till i dont feel no side effects anymore.

Pct: Nolvadex 5-6 weeks.

Any idea how this gonna work?

Best wishes from Finland

i would STRONGLY suggest you watch my video on how to run your first cycle...

you especially need to watch my pct video because that is not even remotely close to what your pct should look like.. thats a disaster with what you have listed...

Im going to run my first cycle with Test E 250mg per week(injecting twice a week 125mg) next 10-12 weeks. Dose so low, because i wanna see first how my body react to Test before i start increasing dose or other combounds.

I have arimidex if i start feeling side effects. Dose gonna be 0.5mg till i dont feel no side effects anymore.

Best wishes from Finland
I think i saw you post this on another forum did you?

ok use the cycle just add clomid and test booster to post and post your log journal

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Best wishes from Finland
pct needs to be better then that.

Makes no sense to run it that low man. Get it to 400-500mg if you want an actual cycle. The sides aren't going to be any different but the results will be.