Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Euro-Pharmacies' products LOG (the best or nothing)

everything is going well.
Pump a little absent, but it's because of the heat and a lot of sweating

IMG_20230628_073150799_HDR.jpg

I will never stop chasing my dreams.
I will die trying.
BUT I will never give up.
Because it scares me much more to give up than it scares me to die.

I will never stop, I will continue to advance step by step, nothing and no one can stop me and make me give up trying.

I will die doing it, but I will never stop doing it.

IMG_20230628_185138234_HDR~2.jpg

Fees from the butcher:
6.3 kg (13.9 lbs) of veal nut
2.9 kg (6.4 lbs) rabbit
1.9 (4.1 lbs) kg of turkey
18 eggs

135 money

IMG_20230701_105102130.jpgIMG_20230701_105108583_HDR.jpgIMG_20230701_105116973_HDR.jpgIMG_20230701_105119613_HDR.jpgIMG_20230701_105123829_HDR.jpg

frag.jpg
Scientists have found that if the original bond of the HGH peptide in the C-terminal region is severed, it isolates the fat loss potentials associated with classic HGH. It was thus discovered that the peptide obtained has the ability to increase fat loss 12.5 times better than the classic GH. hGH Fragment 171-191 is therefore used by those BodyBuilders who are not looking for the anabolic properties of GH but its amazing fat loss properties.

HGH Fragment 176-191 has an amazing ability to regulate fat metabolism, plus it doesn't have the negative side effects on insulin sensitivity. In fact, it also inhibits lipogenesis; and this means that it has the ability to stop the synthesis of fatty acids and other lipids. Since it does not compete for GH receptors, several studies have shown that hGH Fragment 176-191 does not cause hyperglycemia.

Users should take into account the timing of the injection and their meals. It is excellent to inject hGH Fragment 176-191 on an empty stomach or with an exclusively protein meal. As with other peptides, hGH Fragment is not effective when administered concomitantly with meals containing carbohydrates and sugars. Using the hGH Fragment there are no problems with thyroid hormones, glucose sensitivity, tingling, or carpal tunnel syndrome problems. The most common side effects associated with hGH Fragment 176-191 are few but can include: redness or pain at the injection site, and excessive sleepiness or lethargy.

I use it regularly.

It has a greater effect at the injection site, this means that there is a spot reduction if used consistently and always in the same area of the body.

The dosages, like all products, must be adequate.
just as if you take 150 mg of test per week, you will be within your natural physiological limits and you will not notice any benefit.
and always like all products, it must obviously be real and of quality.

dosages start from 500 mcg per day divided into 2 times a day upwards, up to a subjective maximum for each of us.
I have used it at almost 2000mcg divided up and taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before each meal.

This is both scientific literature and my experience.
If for others it's not worth it, I'm at peace to use it neither more nor less