Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply domestic supply primobolan is the real stuff

yuacem28

if you haven’t tried primobolan before give these guys a shot because you won’t be Disappointed at all. very affordable I was able to order two vials which lasted me 10 weeks at 400 mg a week and it was not expensive at all. in fact it was a lot cheaper than I had spent years ago on the same amount. very little side effects. ordering process is easy smooth to order. gears were packed well in the box. ordered primobolan, test prop, anavar. results are impressive this primo works well.

domestic supply sells legit gear
this is why the best guys in the industry trust them with hgh and primo. try them out

if you haven’t tried primobolan before give these guys a shot because you won’t be Disappointed at all. very affordable I was able to order two vials which lasted me 10 weeks at 400 mg a week and it was not expensive at all. in fact it was a lot cheaper than I had spent years ago on the same amount. very little side effects. ordering process is easy smooth to order. gears were packed well in the box. ordered primobolan, test prop, anavar. results are impressive this primo works well.

@domestic-supply.com has very much real primobolan I've used it

thank your for your feedback)

Out of every compound I've researched and gather information on, for some reason primo has my interest the most. One day I will run this alongside my trt for a small cycle.