Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Can supplements fill in bad diet?

cubak23

Let's say I eat nothing but McDonald's and fast food
can I take a bunch of vitamins and minerals and make up the deficiencies in my diet that way?
or would I still have some sort of deficiency in the matter what I do unless I ate a better diet

well let's take a look at parts of the country that follow that. primarily the south and midwest. crazy obesity, bone problems, organ problems, sexual dysfunction, people with teeth falling out, gut problems, etc. so no it doesn't work

Let's say I eat nothing but McDonald's and fast food
can I take a bunch of vitamins and minerals and make up the deficiencies in my diet that way?
or would I still have some sort of deficiency in the matter what I do unless I ate a better diet
wont work like that
even with vitamins that food is real bad for you

well let's take a look at parts of the country that follow that. primarily the south and midwest. crazy obesity, bone problems, organ problems, sexual dysfunction, people with teeth falling out, gut problems, etc. so no it doesn't work

obesity is NOT a problem of south or midwest
its in every state @SteveSmith

look at obesity in NY damn

supplements cant do much on a bad diet

and steve thats not true about midwest and south

all regions are obese now

No, you would be dead, lol. Your body absolutely knows the difference between real food and powders/vitamins. If you simply took vitamin C, you would miss all the other benefits like water, fibre, other vitamins and minerals from real foods like dark green veggies and citrus.

Top Bottom