Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza bulking on geneza pharma

Washejua

one of the best bulking stacks i have ever run and i have been in this game for 25+ years. I’m very impressed with these products. They are dosed strongly for sure. massive results on low gear. ordering was easy they are fast. delivery took 2 weeks or less. ordered deca, test, proviron. results are impressive cannot believe i’m up 12 pounds.

one of the best bulking stacks i have ever run and i have been in this game for 25+ years. I’m very impressed with these products. They are dosed strongly for sure. massive results on low gear. ordering was easy they are fast. delivery took 2 weeks or less. ordered deca, test, proviron. results are impressive cannot believe i’m up 12 pounds.
Geneza GP gear is very much dosed strong, over dosed and powerful gear

Post up pics

Geneza Pharma #1 Source brother!