Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Boosting my workouts on steroids?

Cvasle

I'm looking to increase my volume on my next steroid cycle
so I'm looking for steroids that will help with that. I don't want a lot of pumps because I like to do high rep and I don't want to get issues going on
I'm looking at 1 oral and 1 injectable to add to low dose test
So my plan is:
Test 200mgs a week
Tbol 30mgs a day
400mgs EQ
would this be a good stack for what I want to do? I’m 40, 6’1’’ 218 pounds and 17% body fat. This will be my 4th cycle

No it would not... not with the current condition you are in.. i would focus first on getting your body fat down and getting into better condition which will lessen the side effects for you and give you a far better opportunity of not only keeping gains, but keeping the strain and stress on yourself to a lesser degree...

so I'm looking for steroids that will help with that. I don't want a lot of pumps because I like to do high rep and I don't want to get issues going on
So my plan is:
Test 200mgs a week
Tbol 30mgs a day
400mgs EQ
would this be a good stack for what I want to do? I’m 40, 6’1’’ 218 pounds and 17% body fat. This will be my 4th cycle
if you dont want pumps drop the eq

So my plan is:
Test 200mgs a week
Tbol 30mgs a day
400mgs EQ
looks solid I would go 14 weeks min with EQ go to @domestic-supply.com for best quality gear

Top Bottom