Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Bodybuilders who drink in moderation

Evelos27

I'm looking for honest perspective on drinking alcohol
I watch the video where the bodybuilder says that it's okay to drink alcohol in moderation
he was a big guy to had huge muscles his bicep was a size of my head
what do you think about this opinion?

you can be a big bodybuilder and drink alcohol no problem, you can also smoke cigs, do rec drugs and eat a lot of trash too.

but it isn't healthy for you and causes problems in the body. remember alcohol is actually a carcinogen, that is the bad news people don't want to accept. it also is very inflammatory. this means injuries will take longer to heal, recovery from workouts will take longer, you won't sleep as good, and your body will be sick inside. these little things add up over time and WILL prevent you from reaching your peak fitness goals.

the concept that fails to reach the thick heads of many meatheads you see saying dumb shit like this is they don't grasp that there is more to life then being lean and/or having big muscles. you have to factor in other things like the health of organs, gut health, stress in the body, aging, etc. you don't see many healthy 80 year olds who drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs. you also don't see them stuffing their face with 4000 cals a day either

I'm looking for honest perspective on drinking alcohol
I watch the video where the bodybuilder says that it's okay to drink alcohol in moderation
he was a big guy to had huge muscles his bicep was a size of my head
what do you think about this opinion?
I dont think you should drink alcohol if you use steroids its not safe imo

I think people who drink alcohol are just mentally weak

in bodybuilding you have to be mentally strong to succeed. its a hard sport /hobby

bro only time i mess with alcohol in prison drinking hooch. in prison too boring, nothing to do but lift and drink and fck

Top Bottom