Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Anyone hear about gw0742?

Nusie39

What are your opinions on gw0742 or gw610742, a friend of mine was telling me that it is a newer sarm that is supposed to be good for inflammation, diabetes and obesity
It also works good for high blood pressure which i have
I am currently 340 pounds, on the edge of type 2 diabetes and desperate to lose some weight
Would this stuff work for me and where can i buy it from?

both the GW's serve that purpose but you cannot just depend on it here.

GW works in conjunction with proper diet and exercise so go to umbrella or sarms.forsale and pick some up and run it 8-12 weeks

Check out Dylan's video to get the full explanation! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

What are your opinions on gw0742 or gw610742, a friend of mine was telling me that it is a newer sarm that is supposed to be good for inflammation, diabetes and obesity
I am currently 340 pounds, on the edge of type 2 diabetes and desperate to lose some weight
only use gw501516 cardarine dont use gw0742

I'm not seeing any mention of a diet. How 'desperate' are you?

Honestly the best thing you can do is work on diet at this point. All the Cardarine in the world is going to do nothing for you if your diet is not on point.

Top Bottom