Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements 5am workouts!

ViaenaWa

I'm starting to really like working out in the morning because that frees up my entire afternoon after work. I live out on the west coast and I get off of work early because of the time zone
what are some supplements I can be taking when I get up early in the morning to go to the gym

I'm starting to really like working out in the morning because that frees up my entire afternoon after work. I live out on the west coast and I get off of work early because of the time zone
what are some supplements I can be taking when I get up early in the morning to go to the gym
cardazol 5 caps before you train will be like speed its crazy good

stick with coffee
I'd have to agree. I get up at 2am and I am in the gym by 2:15. Gym is in my basement. I used to use pre-workouts but they always seemed to bother my stomach. Now, most of the time I actually opt for a glass of water pre-workout but some times I will grab a cup of coffee or espresso.

I'd have to agree. I get up at 2am and I am in the gym by 2:15. Gym is in my basement. I used to use pre-workouts but they always seemed to bother my stomach. Now, most of the time I actually opt for a glass of water pre-workout but some times I will grab a cup of coffee or espresso.
yeah brother, i have been admittedly quite abusive with pre workouts and it started to wear on my adrenal glands which then negatively affected my kidneys.. once i cut it out and detoxed, my kindey numbers, creatinine etc. all went back to normal as well as several other markers that were off... i was consuming far too much but once i switched to coffee, not only did that aspect help but cognitively in terms of being more sharp and attentive and aware throughout the day improved drastically... caffeine is a nootropic and extremely beneficial if used properly and not abused etc... as with most things !

Top Bottom