Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor 30% OFF for NEW Customers at FLASH ⚡️ LABS

30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH OR WITH THE FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT OR ANY OTHER SALES OFFER!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.

2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.

3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.

4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from IRONOVERLOAD, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.

Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS

6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.

Your DASHBOARD looks like this 👇

”PERSONAL TICKET AREA” is to make Support Tickets to Flash with any questions or issues.

”ORDERS” will have all of the orders you placed including the one you just placed with your new lowered price after 30% discount once Flash manually lowers it.
6D2E991E-0A52-4530-AFB2-A7B771C7C7A3.jpeg

30% OFF your 1st order with FLASH ⚡️LABS!

NOT VALID ON HGH OR WITH THE FREE SHIPPING FRIDAY DISCOUNT OR ANY OTHER SALES OFFER!!!

PROCESS TO GET THE 30% DISCOUNT:

Go to the Flash Labs website, https://c.flashgear.to/ , and register as a new customer.

Place your order.
2. Then, go to your DASHBOARD.
3. Click on PERSONAL TICKET AREA.
4. Fill out the TICKET by saying you are a new customer from IronOverload, and the rep, JJ, said you get 30% off your first order. Put your order # in the ticket. Submit the ticket.
Flash will manually lower your order total by 30%. This will show up in your DASHBOARD under ORDERS
6. Pay the new lowered total.

After you order, pm me your order # here so I can verify with Flash that he got everything.