Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Your in good hands

Flashlabs

Approved Source
VIP GOLD
Good evening everyone. I know that I'm new to this forum. And I respect the posts from established members in regards to how long I've been around. You guys can order with 100% confidence. I've never scammed or left any customer hanging . With what I wrote above. I'm also not in any hurry to rush sales on you guys. JJ and I will continue to do our thing and over time everyone will see that my service and products are top notch . I hope everyone has a great weekend. Cheers

Good evening everyone. I know that I'm new to this forum. And I respect the posts from established members in regards to how long I've been around. You guys can order with 100% confidence. I've never scammed or left any customer hanging . With what I wrote above. I'm also not in any hurry to rush sales on you guys. JJ and I will continue to do our thing and over time everyone will see that my service and products are top notch . I hope everyone has a great weekend. Cheers
@Flashlabs you seem like a good guy and @Monstro told me he trusts you due to you being on PM before but it takes time to build trust.

Over on Evolutionary.org forums and Anabolex.com forums and Elitefitness.com forums we have sources with over 20 years in the game and over 15 years on the forums, we need time to trust and understand you.

For reference

@Flashlabs you seem like a good guy and @Monstro told me he trusts you due to you being on PM before but it takes time to build trust.

Over on Evolutionary.org forums and Anabolex.com forums and Elitefitness.com forums we have sources with over 20 years in the game and over 15 years on the forums, we need time to trust and understand you.

For reference
I agree I have over 10 years under my belt. Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

Top Bottom