Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
VIP GOLD
UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

In this promotion we will choose 10 users in total who will get between $100-$200 in free credits to go towards their gear.

How to get in on it?

Simply post in this thread and tell us a bit about yourself and why you deserve to get this free gear. We will pick the winners based on the answers at the end of the promotion and get in touch with you. As simple as that!

UGfreak.to and Para Pharma want to reward the forums with a great promotion

In this promotion we will choose 10 users in total who will get between $100-$200 in free credits to go towards their gear.

How to get in on it?

Simply post in this thread and tell us a bit about yourself and why you deserve to get this free gear. We will pick the winners based on the answers at the end of the promotion and get in touch with you. As simple as that!
ugfreak is my hero I want to see some anavar for my next cycle

I have been using your test cyp 250 with primo 200. It’s amazing. I just ordered another bottle of the primo 200 and clen. It would be amazing to save some money on my next order.

Guys take the opportunity while you Have it with the giveaway!

I did not win this gear from the contest this is for my own personal cycle to prove a point of how professional the brand looks and is!

Gentlemen if you are still on the fence about commenting with a chance to win some amazing products from UGFreak and the power house brand Para Pharma, perhaps I can entice some comments by showing off a photo of what the Para Pharma brand looks like in person, I can assure you it looks and feels even better when it is in your hands!

Attachments

• 20230714_112132.jpg
    20230714_112132.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 2
Is your primo clear or yellow?
I've attached a photo so you can see for yourself the color, hope that helps out for you! As you can see Crystal clear I uploaded primo next to my testosterone so you can see the actual difference ad well.

Attachments

• 20230720_094314.jpg
    20230720_094314.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230720_094836.jpg
    20230720_094836.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom