Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer somaferBro from wickr, bad experience

bueyta27

Hey guys I had a bad experience using a wickr source called somaferBro.
I place my order with them and they shipped out my products and then it got seized. They said they would reship but only if i sent them another $40 to reship. I had no choice so did it. he got seized again and then they said they refuse to ship a third time. I think they should have to pay me back it's not my fault

Hey guys I had a bad experience using a wickr source called somaferBro.
I place my order with them and they shipped out my products and then it got seized. They said they would reship but only if i sent them another $40 to reship. I had no choice so did it. he got seized again and then they said they refuse to ship a third time. I think they should have to pay me back it's not my fault
somaferBro is a scammer thats the issue

Domestic Supply is the most TRUSTED source you can find... You can never put a price on trust and trust is not easy to find... Domestic Supply has been TRUSTED for over a decade!

I would strongly recommend Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively as they have the best quality and customer service I have ever seen!

Top Bottom