Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Phx-store.ws shut down again

juash37

I swear this is the worst Source ever they can't keep their website going
Phx store is always down so now after I place my order I can't get back into the website to check my tracking number or see if my package was even shipped. To make matters worse they won't get back to me even though I tried getting ahold of a rep online.

Domestic Supply is well known as being an industry leader while being one of the most TRUSTED sites you can find! I would STRONGLY suggest you make the switch to Domestic Supply!

Phx store is always down so now after I place my order I can't get back into the website to check my tracking number or see if my package was even shipped. To make matters worse they won't get back to me even though I tried getting ahold of a rep online.
So stop using them and try a sponsor like PSL or NapsGear

So stop using them and try a sponsor like PSL or NapsGear

Domestic Supply is the very best source that you will find. I would definitely take your business to Domestic Supply!