Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Need to stop cycle

godnare

I need to take a business trip outside of the country so I need to start my cycle
I’m halfway through a 20 week cycle
I’m using trenbolone, equipoise, and deca durabolin
what would happen if I was just the start my cycle cold turkey and then take my trip? Its gonna be a 2-3 week trip and i cannot take anything with me cause i will be travelling with my boss. thanks

if you stop for that long then you need to run a pct and just stop the cycle... you dont want to miss that much time on a cycle and then continue it

I need to take a business trip outside of the country so I need to start my cycle
what would happen if I was just the start my cycle cold turkey and then take my trip? Its gonna be a 2-3 week trip and i cannot take anything with me cause i will be travelling with my boss. thanks
take some deca and eq before you go and go it will still be in your system in 2 weeks

say what?

Plus 20 weeks is too long anyway