Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements low test levels at 25 :(

Veiruselo

I’ve got low test levels at 25 years old my doctor suggested I go to an anti-aging clinic and have them write me a scrip for testosterone for life
I would like to try the national route first and I’m interested in trying a supplement to help boost my levels can you give me a suggestion

I’ve got low test levels at 25 years old my doctor suggested I go to an anti-aging clinic and have them write me a scrip for testosterone for life
I would like to try the national route first and I’m interested in trying a supplement to help boost my levels can you give me a suggestion
you can try to use hcgenerate 5 caps ed to natty boost test

get on hcgenerate
get better sleep
get healthier

try and avoid trt as long as possible you are still super young it would be a shame

hcgenrate bro

LMFAO, this is such a fake post its insane... your doctor DID NOT recommend any such thing as going to an anti aging clinic.. thats just such utter bullshit man