Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to use tren with winstrol

Seroasel

5-6 cycles under belt
206lbs
5’1’’
so I'm getting a bunch of conflicting information on if trenbolone and winstrol are good steroids to use together
What do you guys think ?
I’m currently using deca and proviron and its a good stack but not getting the type of strength i was hoping for
Wanted to switch to tren. I’m on week 8 of the cycle, and want to use tren 250mgs a week with winstrol to finish things off the last 6 weeks. You think tren ace with 25mgs of winstrol would work?

well for me stacking them led to a destruction of my head hair and also i was getting headaches. i don't like them together. but a lot of guys do

i much prefer var or tbol with tren

they are extremely effective together but that DOES NOT mean you should run them.. tren is certainly not necessary and you can get great results without it... understand that the side effects can be tough with just tren alone but adding winstrol is another beast.. i have no clue what you have ran in the past and/or how well you tolerated them so its difficult to make a recommendation without more information

5-6 cycles under belt
206lbs
5’1’’
so I'm getting a bunch of conflicting information on if trenbolone and winstrol are good steroids to use together
What do you guys think ?
I’m currently using deca and proviron and its a good stack but not getting the type of strength i was hoping for
Wanted to switch to tren. I’m on week 8 of the cycle, and want to use tren 250mgs a week with winstrol to finish things off the last 6 weeks. You think tren ace with 25mgs of winstrol would work?
sure

250mgs tren 50mgs winstrol with 7caps n2guard