Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Help with stacking EQ

loadpath

New member
28 years old, 5'7", 167 lbs. Goal is moderate bulking.
I'm looking to do EQ but I'm worried about the estrogen-blocking effects it could have. How much testosterone do you think I should use with it to prevent any issues with low testosterone?
 
Hi @loadpath

You could go with this stack:

Week 1-12: EQ - 400 mg/week
Week 1-12: Test E - 200-300 mg/week

Start PCT 3 weeks after your last EQ shot and go with either 2 weeks of Clomid (50 mg/day) or 4 weeks of Nolvadex (20 mg/day).

You can get all your gear from UPsteroid and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.

Regards
 
When it comes to Equipoise you're not going to go wrong running it 400 mg a week. That's a good dosage. You should see some really good results on that.
 
EQ and testosterone is an easy option. You can run them together. I would make sure that you are running at least 250 mg of testosterone with it.
 
Just do it like this:
- Testosterone: 300 mg a week
- EQ: 500 mg a week
- Do some dbol at 10 to 20 mg a day
 
Bros, I would stack it a little differently:
- Do EQ 300 mg a week
- Do testosterone, same dosage
- Do some anavar 25 to 50 mg
 
Top Bottom