Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ HCG vs HMG explained

jozifp103

To understand the difference between HCG and HMG we first need to understand how the HPTA works.

We are going to focus on 2 main hormones here. Leutinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Both hormones are released from the Pituitary Gland in the brain and stimulate the testicles to do different things.

LH - Stimulates the Leydig Cells in the Testes to produce testosterone
FSH - Stimulates the Sertoli Cells in the Testes to produce sperm.
***Both of these functions need to occur for sperm production. LH needs to provide an environment rich in Testosterone for sperm production to occur.

See diagrams below:

body-testes.png

testes.png
[/url]

HCG-vs-HMG.jpg
HCG-vs-HMG-testes.jpg
HCG-vs-HMG-cells.jpg

So what does HCG do?
HCG simply mimics LH to signal the Testes to produce testosterone. HCG is a hormone who's molecular shape is structurally similar to LH therefore it fits in the same receptors on the Leydig cells.

What does HMG do?
HMG is a combination/mixture of ACTUAL LH AND FSH. So HMG stimulates both the Leydig cells AND the Sertoli cells to produce testosterone and sperm respectively. No mimic hormones like HCG, these are the real things.

Conclusion
HMG is superior especially from a fertility standpoint. It performs the same function as HCG (or LH) AND it performs the functions of FSH, both which are needed for adequate sperm production.

So if you are planning to conceive soon and are concerned about your fertility, pick up some HMG to be safe and keep your swimmers swimming.

im really glad this was posted... ive been literally screaming this for years about hmg being the key, NOT hcg.. hcg is part of a fertility stack but it is NOT the key to it... its really nice to see this posted!

im really glad this was posted... ive been literally screaming this for years about hmg being the key, NOT hcg.. hcg is part of a fertility stack but it is NOT the key to it... its really nice to see this posted!
Thanks! I've been blasting and cruising for over 10 years now and was planning to try for my first child late last year. I hopped on some of EP's HMG and had the wife knocked up second try lol.

Thanks! I've been blasting and cruising for over 10 years now and was planning to try for my first child late last year. I hopped on some of EP's HMG and had the wife knocked up second try lol.
very nice bro... countless stories i hear like this with hmg... thats great to hear man!

To understand the difference between HCG and HMG we first need to understand how the HPTA works.

We are going to focus on 2 main hormones here. Leutinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Both hormones are released from the Pituitary Gland in the brain and stimulate the testicles to do different things.

LH - Stimulates the Leydig Cells in the Testes to produce testosterone
FSH - Stimulates the Sertoli Cells in the Testes to produce sperm.
***Both of these functions need to occur for sperm production. LH needs to provide an environment rich in Testosterone for sperm production to occur.

See diagrams below:

body-testes.png

testes.png
[/url]

HCG-vs-HMG.jpg
HCG-vs-HMG-testes.jpg
HCG-vs-HMG-cells.jpg

So what does HCG do?
HCG simply mimics LH to signal the Testes to produce testosterone. HCG is a hormone who's molecular shape is structurally similar to LH therefore it fits in the same receptors on the Leydig cells.

What does HMG do?
HMG is a combination/mixture of ACTUAL LH AND FSH. So HMG stimulates both the Leydig cells AND the Sertoli cells to produce testosterone and sperm respectively. No mimic hormones like HCG, these are the real things.

Conclusion
HMG is superior especially from a fertility standpoint. It performs the same function as HCG (or LH) AND it performs the functions of FSH, both which are needed for adequate sperm production.

So if you are planning to conceive soon and are concerned about your fertility, pick up some HMG to be safe and keep your swimmers swimming.
HMG much better for recovery then HCG for sure

Yep. Never needed either