Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Gaining some bulk

Lasro40

what are the best supplements that you're going to be able to have some experiences with that are going to help build a lot of muscle mass. I'm currently training around 4 times a week and I do a lot of heavy sets

what are the best supplements that you're going to be able to have some experiences with that are going to help build a lot of muscle mass. I'm currently training around 4 times a week and I do a lot of heavy sets
i like to bulk with a creatine base like ostazol m1mk

Food and lots of it.
I would have to agree with @ballin2504, Muscles are made in the Kitchen. What's your diet like and your caloric output? These are a big part of whether or not you will gain size. Sometimes, and I speak from experience, the calories you need to take in are greater then you can physically eat, so other supplements and shakes help.

Nothing is going to put "a lot of mass" on you in regards to supplements. Lots of good food and training hard will do that. That doesn't mean there are not good supplements that can help you with building mass. I would look at creatine as a great choice.