Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Can equipoise cause estrogen complications?

vinamu

I was wondering if using equipoise by itself could cause estrogen related complications like gynecomastia, bloating, and insomnia.
I’m gonna run it 600mgs a week solo
I am currently 6 ft tall and 85 kg in weight
my body fat is around 16% or less

I was wondering if using equipoise by itself could cause estrogen related complications like gynecomastia, bloating, and insomnia.
Certainly, although is has been synthesized not to, there is still other activations and mechanism of action that could promote "indirect" gyno and glandular duct inflammation in "sensitive" users.. It is very, very, very rare but it could still misbehave in certain environments..

People with a HIGHER body fat index could be more susceptible than those that are leaner..

some people believe equipoise actually inhibits estrogen to a degree and ive read many theories and papers written on this and also seen bloodwork that could indicate that.. its supposed to convert to estrogen at a low rate but generally that is just not going to be seen when using it

I had some estrogen issues with equipoise its like light dbol
i would still use aromasin with eq

never had issues with EQ

i have found people who bitch about estrogen issues with EQ should be blaming the test they stacked in with it

Potentially. You may be very sensitive. Make sure to source from a legit place like PSL or NapsGear or you might not have EQ

eq not always create estrogen issues......it depends on what else you are taking with eq.........