Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ Benefits of DHEA - The Master Hormone

jozifp103

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is what I refer to as a "Master Hormone". It's a precursor or pro-hormone to many other sex hormones in the body.

It can convert into; Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, Progesterone, Androstenedione, etc. That's why it's great because if your body senses anything off balance, it can utilize DHEA to convert it to whatever hormone is needed to balance things out.

DHEA is used medically as a therapeutic drug, sometimes as a solo treatment as an alternative to TRT, or sometimes it's used alongside TRT to help keep things balanced.

DHEA is used to assist with things like; mood, sexual function, libido, cognition, anti-aging, cardiovascular health, and much more.

It's basically a risk-free, benefits-only drug. In my opinion, everyone over 35 should be taking DHEA.

DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is what I refer to as a "Master Hormone". It's a precursor or pro-hormone to many other sex hormones in the body.

It can convert into; Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, Progesterone, Androstenedione, etc. That's why it's great because if your body senses anything off balance, it can utilize DHEA to convert it to whatever hormone is needed to balance things out.

DHEA is used medically as a therapeutic drug, sometimes as a solo treatment as an alternative to TRT, or sometimes it's used alongside TRT to help keep things balanced.

DHEA is used to assist with things like; mood, sexual function, libido, cognition, anti-aging, cardiovascular health, and much more.

It's basically a risk-free, benefits-only drug. In my opinion, everyone over 35 should be taking DHEA.
Dhea is legit if you use it on cycle