Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and TNE in oil now available

No more painful injections from water based products, and no more lumps. IMHO oil carriers are the way to go for TNE & Winny. Definitely a game changer! Check these products out at www.unclez.ru

I have had terrible reactions to water based winstrol over the year's especially back in the vet day's. I wasn't even aware you could just drink it so I injected everyday and ended up with a abscess. This winstrol in oil base is night and day, and you can actually enjoy injectable winstrol for once. I remember the bottles with the boxing kangaroo felt like I was injecting gasoline lol.

I still have some of the old water based Winny and TNE as well as the new oil based. I look forward to trying the oil based soon. I really enjoyed the water based ones but I can't deny they were a bit uncomfortable and left some sore spots. Nothing unbearable but I just know the oil based will be 10x better in that regard.

Oil-vs-Water-Winny-TNE-new-old.jpg

I still have some of the old water based Winny and TNE as well as the new oil based. I look forward to trying the oil based soon. I really enjoyed the water based ones but I can't deny they were a bit uncomfortable and left some sore spots. Nothing unbearable but I just know the oil based will be 10x better in that regard.

Oil-vs-Water-Winny-TNE-new-old.jpg
water and oil based winstrol

drink it guys