Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids tren help this time

medi34

2nd time using tren
6th overall cycle
first time with tren did trenbolone acetate. Would you think it was okay to switch to enanthate this time or too risky?
And how much testosterone can I use this time? First time only used 100mg
I’m currently at 240 pounds. I want to gain like 5-10 pounds. I’m 14% body fat and 34 years old

you can do tren e if you did well with acetate... keep it moderate and make sure you are using gw501516 alongside with it.. for the best quality check out either umbrella labs or sarms.forsale

2nd time using tren
6th overall cycle
first time with tren did trenbolone acetate. Would you think it was okay to switch to enanthate this time or too risky?
I’m currently at 240 pounds. I want to gain like 5-10 pounds. I’m 14% body fat and 34 years old
i think stick to acetate

100mgs eod test prop and 100mgs eod tren ace with winstrol and n2guard

Either ester should be just fine. I would go with 200 mg per week to start with and for the best quality make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

2nd time using tren
6th overall cycle
No big deal except for pinning frequency