Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Tren and test for bodybuilding

Sealeki

I am looking to use testosterone and trenbolone for bodybuilding purposes
I'm interested in possibly doing a show sometime later this year but no rush on that. basically I would like to get lean and muscular
I’m 5’9’’ and 230 pounds with 18% body fat and 26 years old
I have a lot of work to do i know but i am confident in myself.
any advice or tips is appreciated here

yes, get your diet and training worked on... you are a long way from doing any show and especially using any steroid.. you are too young as it is but beyond that, you are nowhere near the proper condition to be using steroids... EVERYONE thinks they are going to go pro or do a show but the reality is that most are nowhere near ready or capable of that and so seeing things in reality is the first thing you need to do...

tren is really rough on the body and when you are overweight it will make the sides worse and worse

i recommend not using tren right now. use sarms or something mild like primo or var

I would look at sarms but I would not ever have comfort recommending steroids with your current age and condition. You should look at a sarms cutting stack but also you need to focus on improving your diet more than anything

I am looking to use testosterone and trenbolone for bodybuilding purposes
I'm interested in possibly doing a show sometime later this year but no rush on that. basically I would like to get lean and muscular
I’m 5’9’’ and 230 pounds with 18% body fat and 26 years old
I have a lot of work to do i know but i am confident in myself.
any advice or tips is appreciated here
200mgs trenbolone
200mgs testosterone
7caps n2guard