Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Stopping tren early

nfinulo

I had originally planned to run Trenbolone for 12 weeks what the side effects are getting so bad that I want to just stop it at week 9.
would this be okay to do?
I’m 55 years old 5’8’’ and 167 pounds
I’ve been on 400mgs a week and my results have been miraculous. it's just the side effects are the down side

12 weeks with tren is too long... 8 is normally a good length with some going a bit longer but most are going to find that 8 weeks is more than enough.. its perfectly fine to stop and and 55 years old, i wouldnt be using it anyway bro

I had originally planned to run Trenbolone for 12 weeks what the side effects are getting so bad that I want to just stop it at week 9.
I’ve been on 400mgs a week and my results have been miraculous. it's just the side effects are the down side
you can stop the trenbolone now or just lower dose to 200mgs/week and see how you do
if you stop pct right away

Or lower the dose

12 weeks is perfectly fine especially if it's tren e there's no problem at all everybody's just different apparently your body just can't handle it and it depends on what cycle support you are using