Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Slow and steady results steroids

uricios

Looking to get some slow and steady results
Currently 5 ft 7 in + 178 lb. I'm about 15% body fat so don't want to put on any type of body fat anymore
I have a choice between 150mgs testosterone and either deca durabolin or primobolan 500mgs a week
or should I run them all together and just do it that way? which do you recommend?

primobolan is the best for slow and steady gains... it all depends on your cycle experience and h ow old you are in terms of what you run ...

I would go with Primobolan if you have to pick one otherwise it is a great stack for testosterone, primobolan and deca durabolin. For the best quality make sure to check out Domestic Supply!

Looking to get some slow and steady results
Currently 5 ft 7 in + 178 lb. I'm about 15% body fat so don't want to put on any type of body fat anymore
I have a choice between 150mgs testosterone and either deca durabolin or primobolan 500mgs a week
or should I run them all together and just do it that way? which do you recommend?
steady and slow gains probably primobolan and anavar