Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sick of seeing skinny guys using sarms

wober30

I'm so sick of going to the gym and seeing the skinny guys with ponytails and tattoos all over their necks and arms lifting their 15 pound dumbbells
When i ask them what they are taking its always the same answer : sarms
They are worse then crossfit people and cannot stand them
Am i the only one sick of this new generation?
Back in the day we were real men. If you weigh under 200 pounds you have no business using anything except whey protein powder. That’s all rant over.

why are you worried about other people in general... thats the problem with so many people today.. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF FOR FUCKS SAKE... if you really go to the gym and cant stay focused on what you need to do and ignore others then YOU are the one with the issues...

You should focus on yourself and not others. I would bet most of these people are not worried about you or what you are doing

people always bitch about 'the younger generation'

there are writings dating back 2000 years doing the same thing lol. when they get older they will bitch too.

i think it is stupid to assume your generation is superior based on trivial things like looking a certain way, who the hell cares how someone looks

I'm so sick of going to the gym and seeing the skinny guys with ponytails and tattoos all over their necks and arms lifting their 15 pound dumbbells
When i ask them what they are taking its always the same answer : sarms
They are worse then crossfit people and cannot stand them
Am i the only one sick of this new generation?
Back in the day we were real men. If you weigh under 200 pounds you have no business using anything except whey protein powder. That’s all rant over.
dont worry about other guys, worry about yourself

to bulk use this
10mgs yk11
10mgs lgd
25mgs rad

One thing that really changed my life is once I really started to understand that what other people do or what they think of me, is none of my business. Let that sink in for a bit. It will make you a better person.

Top Bottom