Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Puritysourcelabs HGH is gold

azarob38

I have used plenty of HGH in the past
Everything from clinics prescribing it and overpaying by a lot
To getting it from underground labs where it was underdosed or fake
So i know what real HGH feels like
In this case 100% the human growth hormone from PSL purity source labs.ru is spot on accurate
I am getting fat burn, better sleep and healthy appetite. I’m gonna run it a total of 5 months and it won’t cost me a fortune either

In this case 100% the human growth hormone from PSL purity source labs.ru is spot on accurate
I am getting fat burn, better sleep and healthy appetite. I’m gonna run it a total of 5 months and it won’t cost me a fortune either

PSL has some of the best hgh I've seen, eurotropin is high quality and strong. I've done 2-3 ius and feels like 5 iUs.

I personally used Eurotropin from euro pharma around 10 IUs per day for contest prep, it was killer respect

It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our product and services.
Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, so it’s wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us.

We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor,
Vision

does anyone else had issues with their eurotropin 40iu thats on offer lately? as i stated on other post i use their shit since feb with amazing results and i even posted blood work that proofs its real deal, just on my last order all 4 came lumpy and when i reconstituted (slowly not shaked) it stayed cloudy even the next day. support told me to not use it and they will def contact back to find a fair solution. I just was wondering if this could happen cause the expiration date is very soon.

does anyone else had issues with their eurotropin 40iu thats on offer lately? as i stated on other post i use their shit since feb with amazing results and i even posted blood work that proofs its real deal, just on my last order all 4 came lumpy and when i reconstituted (slowly not shaked) it stayed cloudy even the next day. support told me to not use it and they will def contact back to find a fair solution. I just was wondering if this could happen cause the expiration date is very soon.
@super.pan87 it can happen to HGH in transit, real hgh can break down in transit easily, give or take, you have real hgh that's important to start off, give it time psl will resolve this

The whole theory behind shaking HGH has been debunked, and mixing the solution into it slowly has also been debunked and this is not factual that it will denture or hurt the hormone. It's just advisable not to do it by large manufacturers for cost-effective reasons as a safeguard so they don't have to replace products..
When mixing, if you have to give it a little bit of a shake so the polymers break up that's fine. Just know the difference between violently shaking it way aggressively compared to a short duration of shaking it in order to break up the polymers..

Regarding the cloudiness, This actually is not uncommon with chambers, this even happens with Geno's..
Sometimes what happens is the PH level of the water could be less alkaline thus this could be the reason for the cloudiness.

If you so happen to have the same product, and you have different bac water, try using that in place of the solution that came with and you may notice a difference in the clarity with the product. ;)

Like I stated, this is even known to happen with pharmaceutical brands as well.
It's not a perfect world, and sometimes the pH levels in the water can be off slightly.

Yeah I don't really worry that much,
The whole theory behind shaking HGH has been debunked, and mixing the solution into it slowly has also been debunked and this is not factual that it will denture or hurt the hormone. It's just advisable not to do it by large manufacturers for cost-effective reasons as a safeguard so they don't have to replace products..
When mixing, if you have to give it a little bit of a shake so the polymers break up that's fine. Just know the difference between violently shaking it way aggressively compared to a short duration of shaking it in order to break up the polymers..

Regarding the cloudiness, This actually is not uncommon with chambers, this even happens with Geno's..
Sometimes what happens is the PH level of the water could be less alkaline thus this could be the reason for the cloudiness.

If you so happen to have the same product, and you have different bac water, try using that in place of the solution that came with and you may notice a difference in the clarity with the product. ;)

Like I stated, this is even known to happen with pharmaceutical brands as well.
It's not a perfect world, and sometimes the pH levels in the water can be off slightly.
Yeah not really that much worried and i almost used 1*40iu vial and still alive, hahaha. Just the support told me to stop using it. The reconstitution was made with similar method and water just this time doesnt disolve even when i vigorously shake it. we will see i dont really worry plus i will go for some blood work regarding hormonal profiles + liver and kidneys etc maybe i throw in there hgh serum along igf1 to see if it was degraded a little bit or anything. all good though all good just was curious if it was about the short expiration date

@super.pan87 it can happen to HGH in transit, real hgh can break down in transit easily, give or take, you have real hgh that's important to start off, give it time psl will resolve this
yeah brother i dont have concerns about if its real or not just curious why it happened. we will see i know PSL will solve this quick. Thx for your reply.

UPDATE: PSL already resolved this in the best possible way, offered me a reship or a refund in credit. chose credit cause i m gonna order more hgh soon along withg some test so i use the credit to add another 100iu hgh on top of that.

Top Bottom