Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Napsgear cycle thoughts and opinions

gifrent

Just got done with a 12 week napsgear cycle
I did testosterone and i did some anavar with it
This anavar is the real deal, i have ran it before and felt like it was always a weak steroid,
But this time i could feel the anavar kick in pretty quick. My abs are showing now, that is what i was most impressed with

This anavar is the real deal, i have ran it before and felt like it was always a weak steroid,
But this time i could feel the anavar kick in pretty quick. My abs are showing now, that is what i was most impressed with
Napsgear has the best anavar I've used geneza and euro pharma both

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Napsgear has the best anavar I've used geneza and euro pharma both
what’s your daily anavar dosage , I just got my test and anavar as well . Curious to see how you running it

Top Bottom