Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Monstro or dylan for sarms knowledge?

ficardo

I’ve been reading these forums for a while but don’t post much
I see there are 2 cool dudes on here. Monstro and Dylan who talk about sarms and post on social media. I saw monstro did a sarms stack on instagram and he looks crazy good. Dylan also looks good but not as much size
I was wondering if you guys could guide me on my next sarms stack, maybe agree on a stack for me.
I’m 22 years old. Never used even supplements except protein. I’m 5’5’’ 115 pounds and skinny. Want to bulk

ill just disregard that insulting and ridiculous question about who to ask on this... the sarms triple stack is a go to stack for people first starting out... watch my video that explains in detail about this stack...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
go to sarms.forsale and umbrella

look at the stacks to buy. they make it so easy for you to choose based on your goals

my favorite is the recomp and endurance stacks. love it

I see there are 2 cool dudes on here. Monstro and Dylan who talk about sarms and post on social media. I saw monstro did a sarms stack on instagram and he looks crazy good. Dylan also looks good but not as much size
I was wondering if you guys could guide me on my next sarms stack, maybe agree on a stack for me.
I’m 22 years old. Never used even supplements except protein. I’m 5’5’’ 115 pounds and skinny. Want to bulk
@Monstro is not your sarms guy he's the trenbolone guy

@dylangemelli is the true sarms king

Monstro DOES talk about it but he also uses Tren 24-7 so...

Dylan for the win.

Use Umbrella Labs

I have to believe this is some sort of trolling thread because the idea of putting these two in the same sentence when it comes to this is so far beyond laughable. Dylan is well known as an industry go to for sarms information while Monstro is well, as politely as I can, one of the biggest morons you can find.

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Monstro and Dylan are great Knowledge with SARMS,

As far for Bulking there are handful options of SARMS
I personally liked
YK11 with RAD140 stack read up on the content to have better knowledge