Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Meditrope provider having issues

Mammalspod

Hello. I decided to take the leap of faith and order some Meditrope kits from TP for the first time, and I have gotten the complete run around since sending over payment. I suspect this will be a long, drawn-out process to receive my gear. I have received many emails telling me to use a different email address, which I have done. I have gotten no solid replies on when my gear will be sent or what the issue is. I would strongly encourage all readers from avoiding this source for a while. It seems like he is having major issues with communication and getting orders shipped promptly. He has had my payment for over a week.

Hello. I decided to take the leap of faith and order some Meditrope kits from TP for the first time, and I have gotten the complete run around since sending over payment. I suspect this will be a long, drawn-out process to receive my gear. I have received many emails telling me to use a different email address, which I have done. I have gotten no solid replies on when my gear will be sent or what the issue is. I would strongly encourage all readers from avoiding this source for a while. It seems like he is having major issues with communication and getting orders shipped promptly. He has had my payment for over a week.
The provider is a great source and his Meditrope is HIGH quality BUT he has a real issue with his email. I don't get why he can't use Gmail or protonmail, just use a vpn etc.

i used meditrope many times i am a fan of the HGH but the provider has horrible email problems he needs to change his email

Meditrope one of my top hgh picks
The provider can you resolve your email issue? just get a new email addy dude

Guys use [email protected] protonmail has its own issues. Also if you are an established customer than we have made a new email address for them too but That email address will be given to established customers only. Also some shipping delays and hence a bit of delay for dom shipping
should be resolved very soon.. Mailfence email has some issue so kindly email to other email

it is an autoreply whenever you send email to securenym you will get auto reply to not use mailfence. and we have replied to all emails from there since yesterday..

Okay, I have not gotten any. Thank you for checking in.
If you have not gotten reply than give me here a hint of your email or send me a Pm here.. Either way do let me know on this thread so that i can check it.. As i do not come here often. So please tell me on this thread what you have done. Thanks

Top Bottom