Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training I want to build my legs up

quantik

everyone makes fun of me because I have a big upper body but my lower body looks like chicken legs
I was wondering if you think it would be a good strategy to implement a lot of squats, deadlifts and hammer strength leg exercises? Rather then work using machines. My new gym has all that now, before they only had isolation machines do you think that was holding me back?

the compound lifts are what everyone should be doing for max results absolutely BUT you must use proper form and not over train

everyone makes fun of me because I have a big upper body but my lower body looks like chicken legs
I was wondering if you think it would be a good strategy to implement a lot of squats, deadlifts and hammer strength leg exercises? Rather then work using machines. My new gym has all that now, before they only had isolation machines do you think that was holding me back?
I think you should do more squats and deadlifts you'll see growth

the compound lifts are the bread and butter to any workout.

ask any successful lifter and they all started with the basics

your lower body needs to be worked heavy weight and low rep

Top Bottom