Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to juggle my party life and steroid use

sebiome

Where i live everyone parties and gets wasted once a week
That is just how we live our life
I want to run my first cycle

I’m 18% body fat and 6’1’’ 187 pounds
36 years old
How do you juggle that lifestyle and steroid use? I see a lot of people online pushing steroids
Who have criminal histories for drug use. Junkie Jerry Ward for example or guys who smoke pot
or drink alcohol. And they look really good. What am i missing?

my advice is grow up

you are 36 years old

time to grow up my man. think of all the $$$ you are wasting on this lifestyle

some peole gotta give up booze, some rec drugs, some nicotine and some gambling. the money wasted is incredible. just look at las vegas for example. where did all that come from?

and yes there are a lot of criminals in our industry. when you have almost zero regulations that attracts the crooks. no different then used car salesman. any asshole can create a supplement out of thin air and sell it without any checks

didn't junkie ward die recently? anyway you need to find new friends it sounds like

nobody i train with at the gym is into that sort of thing

bro son went to jail for party life

i train son from young age to tend ranch and be real men. had to bring out the belt for son

36 years old
How do you juggle that lifestyle and steroid use? I see a lot of people online pushing steroids
Who have criminal histories for drug use. Junkie Jerry Ward for example or guys who smoke pot
I dont party and dont believe in it

you dont juggle them... you make a choice on whats most important to you and pick one or the other.. clearly your health is not of major importance to you considering you party and your in pretty bad condition based on your stats.. not to mention your damn near 40 years old and behaving like you would in your 20's... im no one to tell anyone how to live but im one to always tell it without sugar coating it... you do what you want with your life, noone can tell you how to live it but the facts are that what you are doing is just ruining your longevity and quality of life so its up to you to choose

36 years old
Move. Jerry Ward is dead.

You pick one lifestyle that you want to live. You cannot have your cake and eat it too with this or with most things in your life. It is all up to you

36 years old
Man its time to stand out of the system created to make us less. If you need some help I'd recommend you look for new addictions like reading books and lifting.

Top Bottom