Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply How is anavar from domestic supply?

Wesjeil

DS is a pretty well reviewed source
But anavar is very hard to find. From the Research I have done it seems to be one of the hardest steroids to find and if you are lucky enough to find it it's extremely expensive
any idea of domestic Supply sells high quality anavar or is it just something else in disguise like winstrol or tbol?

But anavar is very hard to find. From the Research I have done it seems to be one of the hardest steroids to find and if you are lucky enough to find it it's extremely expensive
any idea of domestic Supply sells high quality anavar or is it just something else in disguise like winstrol or tbol?
@domestic-supply.com anavar is some of the best quality, they have lab tests so its real stuff not swapped for winny or tbol, you can fully trust Greg

we guarantee that our products contain exactly what is on the label
you can send any our product to real lab and test it - post results - and we will provide 100$ store credit)
home test kits are waste of money - don't use them - we don't accept their results

I have used it more than 5 times now and its BY FAR the best anavar I have ever used and thats by a million miles.. I literally despised anavar for so many years and after I used their anavar, i even had to eat crow and make this video apologizing to anavar... @domestic-supply.com definitely has amazing anavar