Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza shorter esters

maqaz37

Has anyone tried using the geneza short ester steroids?
if so what is the best one to use? I know they have different ones from suspension to acetate to propionate.
I’m looking to do a few short cycles that are 6 weeks or 8 weeks maximum and i want to use injectables only

if so what is the best one to use? I know they have different ones from suspension to acetate to propionate.
I’m looking to do a few short cycles that are 6 weeks or 8 weeks maximum and i want to use injectables only
I tried trenbolone acetate from geneza pharma, it was very strong, like power

Btw thanks for coming over from EVO :)

Hey brother, According to your goal, you can choose from Pre designed stack from Napsgear: https://www.napsgear.org/pre-designed-stacks-c42
Thanks.