Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First cycle log

Deeman

New to this guys. Bear with me. My plan is to do a flash gear test cyp cycle first. 150 mg twice a week to see how my body takes it. I ask about hcg because I had heard I could use it after the 10 weeks to keep things going. I have a lot to learn here. Lots of protein and in the gym 3 days a week. I’m open to learning new things.

New to this guys. Bear with me. My plan is to do a flash gear test cyp cycle first. 150 mg twice a week to see how my body takes it. I ask about hcg because I had heard I could use it after the 10 weeks to keep things going. I have a lot to learn here. Lots of protein and in the gym 3 days a week. I’m open to learning new things.
Lets see how your cycle goes. You don't need to use hcg with it imo.

Post up your log diet and training, get us more details as you go.

Give us some demographics and history brother. It's your first cycle and that's good info to have but tell us more about yourself.
Diet
workouts
That's the kind of info we would like to have in order to better assist you.

If you really want to get the most out of the cycle, get the test up to 400mg per week and get up to 4-5 days per week in the gym. 300mg test with 3 days training likely won't produce the results you are looking for. I just think you want to maximize your first cycle.

Give us some demographics and history brother. It's your first cycle and that's good info to have but tell us more about yourself.
Diet
workouts
That's the kind of info we would like to have in order to better assist you.
I’m 51 years old. I know old lol. I used to hit the gym 5 days a week. But have

I’m 51 years old. I know old lol. I used to hit the gym 5 days a week. But have had to have my neck fused a couple times that screwed me for a couple years. My diet I have changed it up. Mostly fish, chicken usually boiled and lots of boiled eggs. Mostly the whites. I’m trying to figure out adding carbs. Doing lots of research on diet. I will be going three days a week to the gym. I used to work arms and back the same day. But I plan doing arms one day. Back one day and legs another day. My cardio is going to be done at home. Like I say lots to learn

Top Bottom