Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Females want to try sarms together

hamira

Me and my wife are both females. She is 5’6’’ and i am 5’8’’. We are both coming from sports backgrounds soccer and swimming. We are both in our early 40’s and train 5x a week.
What do you recommend we both use together? Our goals are to put on some strength but not too much
Heard females cannot use lgd4033, is this true?

you both can run sarms no problem

i would suggest something like GW+ ostarine. that is a good stack for both of you.

make sure you use sarms.forsale or umbrella

Me and my wife are both females. She is 5’6’’ and i am 5’8’’. We are both coming from sports backgrounds soccer and swimming. We are both in our early 40’s and train 5x a week.
What do you recommend we both use together? Our goals are to put on some strength but not too much
i like 10mgs cardarine 10mgs ostarine thats a good female dose

the sarms triple stack is favorite of so many women... its tried and true and ive seen women run this stack with huge success for so long now...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

You can ran most, if not all, sarms the same as men. Maybe tweak the doses down a little (at least to begin with. Use Umbrella Labs

Dylan has you completely covered with this amazing layout! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4sale!!

I would go with either Cardarine + Ostarine or Cardarine + Andarine. Both great options for your goals. Just make sure to adjust doses down based on being female. Cardarine is find at 20mg like a guy since it is not a hormone. Ostarine I would keep at 12.5-25mg per day and Andarine at 25mg per day.

Top Bottom